Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kiddos Create Challenge - File Folders


This week's challenge was to craft with file folders. I knew right away that I wanted to do an "All About Me" book like the Muffin Tin Mom's she did a few weeks ago. Elliya helped make hers and also one for Evie.

For Evie's book I included her age, favorite things, and some of her words. I also printed pictures of some of her favorite things

Here Elliya is writing all about herself (name, favorite colors, age, and hobbies).

The left side of Elliya's book included a drawing sample!

The right side included some of her favorite things.

For more file folder crafts visit Mama Jenn.

On a non crafty note...I found this great digraph shopping game that we made. I have really enjoyed reading Teach Mama lately. She has some great ideas for playing games that sneak in some learning.

3 comments:

Ticia said...

I like your book you made. I wanted to do that when we were learning "All About Us," but we never did.

Mama Jenn said...

What a great idea!!! We made "All About Us" books, but used construction paper...wish I would have thought to use file folders!

Thanks for linking up this week!

teachmama said...

these are such awesome ideas!! I love the 'All About Us' books--such super keepsakes for your girls!

And thank you for linking back to me--so glad that the digraph game worked for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin